Skip to main content








Had a good day today. It's Tuesday....
I have been reading the book "Room". It's so riveting. I can't put it down. If you haven't read it yet, put your name on the waiting list at the library. It is unlike any book I have ever read and I think about it all day-- I get so excited for my commute on the train because that is solid reading time for 40 mins. So far since I have started my job downtown I have read:

- The Broker
- Best Friends
- In Her Shoes
- 40 Something Crisis-- weird book.
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Pie Society-- highly recommend
- The Help-- highly recommend
- Term Limits
- Room

I am thankful for my time on the train and my love for a good book. There's nothing like it- I suggest you DEAR tonight... Drop Everything And Read!

Good night!

Comments

  1. I'm reading Water for Elephants right now! It's really good! You should read it. Also I just finished the book One Day which was really great. Heartbreaking and beautiful at the same time. There's going to be a movie of that book next year I think.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment