Chicago Eats.

Not the best picture, but can you see the BYOB sign in the back? This was a great night with Jessica and Sten and La Ciudad
I'm really looking forward to tonight. I get to go on a date with my main squeeze.
We have started a little tradition of finding some great BYOB's in the city and have had much success thus far- We have been to:
I Monelli-- favorite so far, best pizza crust in the world
La Gondola-- so so
Due Lire-- Valentine's dinner- really great app
Cafe Maribella-- tapas with K and P!
Tango Sur-- WOW
La Ciudad-- Really great Mahi mahi.
and tonight we are going to Caro Mio!
A cheap bottle of wine and some great company. Thats all you need to have a great night. I spend so much of my time researching great places to go, but I have come to the conclusion that if the company is good. The food is good and the night is perfecto.

If you know any great BYOB's let me know, or if you want to try one I will be more than happy to accompany you.

cheers to great Chicago eats!

Comments

  1. erica - you have such a sweet, joyful blog! it popped up in my facebook news feed, and i am so glad it did. hope you are well!
    ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not anything near a Chicago resident, but Laura took me to the Pizza Art Cafe, which is BYOB. Wonderful experience and yummy food :) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts