Skip to main content

New table. YES!


New table- Thank you Carlson side of the family! Please come over, we have LOTS of space!

Well. Its a good day, thats for sure. I have a lot to blog about! First of all here is where I am on my list

- Run my 10 miles. -- check
- Do some laundry -- half check
- Blog -- check
- Make cards and write some letters
- Use my crock-pot for the FIRST time! -- check
- Spring clean? -- half check
- Target run -- check
- Talk to Emily over her lunch break

I would say I got a pretty good start on my day! I already wrote about the bread I made yesterday- and Sten said I shouldn't blog twice in one day, but- this is MY blog, hence the title erica danielle. So I think I can do whatever I want. I wanted to share some highlights of my day:
- Bought the new Hillsong CD Aftermath sooo good. Love every song so far.
- Coffee with Julie M and Sten
- Picked up my dry cleaning from North Park Cleaners-- very impressed!
- Threw orange zest and the juice, chipotles in adobo sauce, garlic and pork shoulder (?) in my crockpot and I wish you could come over, because the most wonderful smell is coming outta that thing soon to be "Chipotle and Orange Pork Tacos". Can't wait for dinner.
- Set our new table about 3 different ways. Please come over for a meal. We absolutely adore this new addition to our home.

We were so excited last night that we stayed up until Sten finished putting every piece together. I am already starting to play out memories in my head around this table. Dinner parties with friends. Coffee and biscotti and brunch. High chairs and bumbos and booster chairs. Cookie making. Crafting. Easter egg dying. Pumpkin carving. Thanksgiving feasts. Christmas tea. Birthday celebrations. Dice, cards and board games.... There is something really special about a table and this one is officially ours. It's not a hand me down, or something we have to give back. It's just ours.

Back to work tomorrow. I wish I could be a housewife and bake and cook and blog all day.... Someday....
xoxo

Comments

  1. i don't think blogging twice in one day is a bad thing, just maybe not with in 45 second of each other!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! And I'm with you on the last sentence :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post. Just love it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment