Skip to main content

peace and quiet.

I have a few minutes before Sten gets home from class. Its relatively quiet in the apartment, besides the frequent sirens and the trucks that shake our building. I've turned off the music... Sometimes you just need a little quiet.
I need more of that as I find out things about myself. I always thought I was an extravert, but as time goes on I am realizing time alone gives me much needed energy. I am really going to try to use my alone time for good this week. Being intentional about what I do when I have a quiet moment to myself.
I can't wait to see Sten. I made panko bread crumb crusted parmesan tilapia, roasted cauliflower and mashed potatoes for dinner. It's going to be a very white plate... with red wine to go with. The perfect end to a Monday.

xoxo.
edc

Comments

  1. I promise not to comment on everything today! But I had to say that I have realized the same thing about myself in the last several years. I always thought I was an extrovert, but I think I've become more introverted. Very interesting :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment