Skip to main content

The perfect Saturday morning- banana choc chip muffins.


GOOD MORNING SATURDAY!


My tattered, well-loved recipe

Some really ripe banana's


Mini chocolate chips.... (and my manicured pink finger nails)


Heavenly!

Good morning! This Saturday was much needed. I have worked 12 days straight... enough said. Its been a great morning so far. I slept in and woke up with some renewed energy- to BLOG! :) I wanted to share my very favorite recipe with you-- and maybe you can make these tomorrow for an after church Brunch!
My favorite thing about this recipe is you only need one bowl. For someone without a dishwasher, that's a pretty big deal. The other great thing about it, is that you don't need eggs! How many times on a Saturday morning do you want to make pancakes, but you're out of eggs?? Well, now your problem is solved.

Here's the recipe.

Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins From: Mama Print
Yield 20 muffins 350 degrees 17-20 mins

1/2 Cup Butter or Marg
1 Cup Sugar
2 Bananas (ripe and mashed)
2 Cups Flour
1 teaspoon Baking Soda
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
1 Cup mini Chocolate Chips

Cream butter and sugar, add mashed bananas. Combine dry ingredients and stir, just until combined. Add choc chips. Bake in 350 degree oven for 17-20 mins.

ENJOY!
xoxo



Comments

  1. I was JUST in need of a recipe for the playgroup I'm hosting tomorrow morning! Will definitely be making these - thanks Erica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay couldn't help myself - just threw a batch of these together this morning and woke Mark up with them. Soooooo good! My bananas weren't quite as ripe as they should have been for baking but it was still the perfect recipe, I can't wait to make this with some really dark ones! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay I know this obsession has got to stop but I just have to say... these muffins only get BETTER with age. Every day they're just a little more moist. It's ridiculous. Every so often you find a recipe that will FOREVER be a staple, Erica, thank you so much for posting this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa! I am so glad you like them! I feel the EXACT same way! These will forever be a staple in my home as well. xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Rachel's most favorite recipe...when she comes home..we try to make them and of course they are gobbled up right away!! Raining today in Victoria - have a great day Erica!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup, I made these AGAIN today. And I have been sending this link to my mom and closest girlfriends - seriously have sent it 3x - imploring them to make these. They are simply the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup, my parents came out and we all rented their friends' vacation house for a week... you better believe I brought overripe bananas and a muffin tin. In the oven right now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment