Skip to main content

a brand new BYO.

Franks and Dawgs! Gourmet hot dogs.
BEFORE
Clockwise from top: Brunch dog with breakfast sausage, bacon, maple infused mayo and a fried egg. Truffle Mac and Cheese with truffle mac n cheese, Parmesan, brioche, thyme and breadcrumbs. The Cheese Head with caramelized onions, grilled portabella mushrooms, smoked Gouda and chives... and Peter got another one, but I don't know what it was.

AFTER


It was a fun night out with good people. I highly recommend this joint!

In other news, I have become obsessed with these 3 blogs #1. #2. #3. I got off the train today and was searching for the perfect twig to add to this vase that is currently empty on our tv stand. I can't wait to show you. I added paper flowers to it and also re-painted a frame, and added a new piece to our wall. Sten liked the addition. I always get nervous he is going to think my design is a little out there, but in the end I think he knows all to well- "a happy wife = a happy life."
We had a great night- we walked to Andy's Fruit Ranch and got a new bottle of red. It was a Terra Unica-- Tempranillo. It complimented our chicken sausage, orzo pasta and mixed green salad perfectly. I would definitely suggest it.
Loving the weather and life.
xoxo.

Comments