Skip to main content

dental work.

This picture is pre-dental problem days, look how young we look and how great my smile is.

This is a real big day in my life. Since roughly 2 years ago I started having really bad dental problems. It started with just some cavities and a possible root canal. I didn't have dental insurance at the time and was too scared to think of what this would cost us. Then the pain got SO bad I woke up Sten in the middle of the night balling my eyes out. While in CO I got 2 root canals (and a million cavities filled) but didn't get the crowns put on. One of the teeth from the RC decayed, then cracked and then FELL OFF! Since starting my job at AVT I have AWESOME dental insurance- thank you God. I had my tooth (well, what was left of it) extracted and I now I have a fake tooth! Today I went to the dentist and got my last crown done and my last cavity filled!!!!!!!!!!! That means NO dentist until my bi-yearly cleaning in September.

I can't wait until we have kids. I am going to get them one of those hour glasses that have a 3 minute timer on it and watch them brush and floss their teeth EVERY morning and night. Our family will never go without dental insurance.

Tomorrow's FRIDAY! My mama's coming tonight. She's excited to see our table. And I am excited to shower her with LOVE.

xoxo. happy happy day.

Comments

  1. I feel your pain Erica! Financially if luckily not physically. We have dental insurance but it's a complete joke. Instead of us having a deductible, it's more like they have a max that they'll pay and the max was less than 20% of the cost of the root canal and crown I needed - I can't recall the total we'd owe but I think it was over 3,000 or something. I can't imagine how much you owed with TWO such teeth and no insurance at all :( So glad you're through with all that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment