Skip to main content

Wednesday love.


Wednesday. Almost to the weekend! What a glorious thing. I have much, muCH, MUCH to look forward to this weekend. Not only am I off 4 days straight. But I get to see a lot of loved ones all at once. Sten and I leave Saturday morning for Pittsburgh, PA! Road Trip! I am overly excited! On the list of things to do in the car includes:
1. listen to pop music and dance
2. play the alphabet game
3. get a REALLY good snack at the gas station
4. figure out our biggest dreams in life, and maybe think of where we want our summer home to be someday.
5. stop at crazy rest stops.
6. drink a red bull
7. eat some candy (but not too much because of my teeth)
8. open up the windows, put on our shades and stick our arms outside.
9. Be together!

I get to see this wonderful man:
What a Grandpa he is. He loves Jesus, our family, donuts and fishing with all his heart and I love being with him. He always makes me smile. Even just when I think of him.

Yesterday I was in a bad mood when I got home. I don't know why, and I don't like being like that. Today when Sten comes home from work I am going to give him a BIG squeeze, say sorry and make him dinner.

xoxo.
edc

Comments

  1. Sounds like a wonderful road trip, enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! How fun! Have a safe and enjoyable trip! You deserve the break! This made me think of our "road trip" to Wyo for my first camping trip! That is one of my favorite memories of you! You make a good travel buddy and road trips are the best time for good convo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment