wine tasting = success.

Isn't Sten the most adorable man you've ever seen?
I was looking a little like it was the end of the day... frizzy hair!
That's about the amount of wine the servers would pour in your glass (slightly disappointing)
Wine tasting last night was a total success. It was so fun to do this activity with Sten. We sampled 8 different wines with cheese pairings, and one Italian Liqueur- Dumante Verdenoce at the end that I wanted to buy so badly but it was $48.99. That was my very favorite (expensive taste) but I also LOVED Vignalta Fior d'Arrancio- it was a sparkling white & Truth- a peppery red. I have decided that I am missing out on good wines and pairings by never drinking white. So, today at the grocery, Sten and I went out on a limb and bought some pinot grigio. I'll let you know how we like it.

I have been baking, cooking and photography for my next posts ALL day. I am SOOO excited to post my makings.

What a lovely little Saturday. xoxo. edc

Comments

Popular Posts