Skip to main content

MI: a drive, a wedding, and one cute little niece

What a joy filled weekend. We kicked it off with a sleep over including Meredith, and a trip to our favorite BYOB I Monelli. We woke up early Saturday morning equipped with Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins, and hopped in the car for the wedding in Grand Rapids. What a beautiful celebration!
All smiles. I am so lucky
Most beautiful dress ever, and I LOVED the veil.
The belle of the ball. Elin.
Mim the magnificent with Elin.
CUTEST thing ever. Dala Horses and Swedish candy. 2 of my ALL time favorite things.
3 Beautiful girls. Lauren, Elin, and Kira.
Grammy and Elin.
GG and Elin.
Uncle Sten and Elin.
Don't you just want to kiss her ALL over??!?

We had so much fun celebrating Kathryn and Ryan. When we got back to Chicago Sten and I:
  • Cleaned the apartment. Including: putting away laundry that had been in baskets since last week, bleaching the floor, cleaned the closet, put up new pictures, and scrubbed the stovetop.
  • Biked to the grocery store with $50 and a list of necessities- our total came to $49.76... LUCKY.
  • Made weekly goals which includes me working on my lifestyle (going to bed early, saying "no" sometimes, and remembering positive things about myself)
  • Made Toasted Ravioli with a red sauce... mmmmmmm (recipe to come)
  • Now I am blogging and Sten is watching GAME 6!!
Tomorrow is Monday and I am going to enjoy every minute of this week. I am planning on eating non-processed foods and doing some lunges and logging some miles on my bike and with my legs.

xoxoxo.
e-money.

Comments

  1. E-money...Love the pictures! You are looking tan and I love the haircute btdubs. The last picture is my favorite. Keep blogging! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment