Door County!

WOWZA. I must say Door County is a place to go for Summer fun! We are so thankful to have great friends like the Johnson's and we're even more thankful that they would share their little piece of paradise with us! We had a great weekend. LOTS of games, boating, eating and porch sitting-- my kind of vacation!
On Friday night we went out for a sunset cruise! This was the best picture I got before my camera died... oops!
Morning coffee on the porch- nothin' better. Isn't she the cutest?
Kate got us all these matching sunglasses. We called them our "vacation mode" sunglasses. I failed to get a picture of all 4 of us wearing them- but it was a sight to see for sure!
Look at those STUDS!
Maybe my favorite memory of the whole trip. Sitting on that tube with my friend!
Love her!
Peter was driving the boat SO fast. We were screaming the whole time. I was holding on for dear life, and the next day I was sore!
SO cute!
Nice dive Peter.
SUNNY!
This is Al Johnson's Swedish Restaurant. That is grass on the roof, normally there are goats on the roof as well, but apparently it was too hot for them that day-- BLUNDER.
The 'ole back to back pose.
Putt Putt golf at Pirate's Cove. Peter and Katie beat Sten and me by about 13 strokes. We had to buy them drinks at dinner... I think I am going to practice for next year.
Sunset Cruise.
Perfect vacation with great friends! Thanks Johnson's!!

July is almost over, but I still have a couple tricks up my sleeve. More to come on that later. It's finally cooled off here in the city and I am about to take advantage of it and go meet a friend for a walk. I am done with all my travels for the summer and am ready to enjoy August festivities, and catch up on housework, cooking and letter writing, as I have been neglecting it majorly!

xoxo
edc.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts