Skip to main content

Family Camp 2. 2011

Well, I successfully completed my first year as a FC2 camper. It was a wonderful week full of babies, sand, water, candy, chapel, games, and family. Sten has been going to Portage Lake since he was in the womb- The tradition runs deep through his blood, and I had the privilege of marrying into it :) Here are some of my favorite memories of the week:
Being with Drake. Hearing him giggle and talk and cry.... I love every little noise he makes.
The Artesian Well! This water never stops running and it is SOOO cold and delicious!
Bonfires at the point. Lake Michigan is so beautiful... I can't even describe it.
Look at that little jokester!
Isn't she the most gorgeous little girl you have ever seen?
My main man.
My sister-in-law Ryann is so great. She is a beautiful person inside and out. It was so fun running, playing games and lounging on the rave all week.
Michigan sunset. Portage Lake sweatshirts. Nothing better.
Elin was baptized in Portage Lake!
Sten was able to perform the baptism. It was very special and he did an excellent job :)
Elin and Mim
This little boy LOVES his mama!
Being silly

Sunset on the last night of camp... Goodbye PL! We will miss you!

It is scorching in the city today heat index at 115 degrees. When you walk outside you instantly break into a sweat. Phew. Thank goodness for air conditioning. What would we do without it?! Seriously?!

Over half way through July... WHAT?!
xoxo.
edc

Comments

  1. Awwww, so glad you guys could go! I can't wait until we can go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I teared up through this whole blog! What a beautiful family and so good to see you all so full of joy! I love you all and can't wait to see you and Sten in......a little less than 5 months!!!!!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally living vicarious through you, so wish we were there!!! Next year perhaps! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment