Skip to main content

Happy 1st Birthday Elin!

Can't believe this little girl is ONE already! It was a rainy Birthday to remember and I am so glad we were able to be a part of it. So what if the Air and Water Show started the minute we got into the car to head back to North Park? Elin was all smiles as we sang Happy Birthday and ate cupcakes.
Look how ADORABLE she is.
Dad, Elin, and Mom. I love Elin's face in this picture.
The Carlson Crew.
It was a cloudy day for sure, but isn't Chicago beautiful?
Sunday night dinner and a movie with Sten. It was just what I needed to start the week off right.

This weekend zoomed by. It is so nice to have Sten home and do fun things together! We were introduced at Batavia Covenant and welcomed with many hugs and lots of smiles and prayers. I think this is going to be a great year.

Tonight I am trying a new recipe and I will share it tomorrow. I think it is going to be a hit. The sun is shining and it's almost Wednesday.
xoxo.
edc


Comments