Goodbye August and Summer. Hello September and Fall. I had pretty lofty ambitions in August and since I failed to reach all my goals I am going to set my sights a little lower for September. Although I love this time of year, I am sad to see my Chicago summer chapter come to an end. Here are my goals, plans, hopes, dreams and ambitions for this month:
- Paint my nails 2 times.
- Drink our Michigan wine on a special night.
- Love EVERY second of Mike and Jessica in the city this weekend.
- Eat a new cuisine?
- Enjoy a weekend get-a-way with college girl friends.
- Remove Diet Pop from my diet.
- Dive into our new small group starting Wednesdays.
- Sing loud at church and maybe clap (?)
- Win most BUNCO's at Bunco!
- Bake something with apples and pumpkin... YES!
- Eek out as much Vitamin D before the winter monster comes and takes away the sunshine for 150 days.
- Call my mom and ask her every detail of her trip to Scotland.
- Enjoy some downtime as the hotel is slower and I will have some weekdays off.
- Make new dinner creations for friends and Sten
- Go to North Park Soccer games! Maybe even bring a thermos of hot chocolate!
- Blog 10 times +
- Find the perfect dessert plates to serve tasty treats on at small group.
- Play Catch Phrase, as I feel I am going through a drought.
- Snoop on Laura Hebden's amazing blog.
- Remember 9/11 and how sad that day was for so many families that lost a loved one.
- Live it up, but still relax :)
This picture is from Fall of 2006! Sten and I picking apples at the orchard. Happy September to all.