Skip to main content

weekend. over.

News first:
  • Went to the dentist and have NO cavities for the first time, in about 4 years. I have been flossing everyday, and I think this really helped me.
  • I have been attending yoga, spinning, and yogalaties classes and feel much more centered, much less stressed, and overall much better about myself.
  • I am reading the Psychology of Eating. 2nd Edition. It is very interesting and reminds me of textbooks Dr. Hjelm had us read in College.
  • I am leaving on Friday for New Buffalo, MI for a girls weekend, and I couldn't be more excited.
Weekend update.
  • Had my first bonfire of the season, equipped with s'mores, wine, sweatshirts, and smart wool socks.
  • Laid outside in the sun on Saturday and took a nap!
  • Went to bed at 9pm, and woke up at 7:30a. That is 10.5 hours! I feel rested and rejuvenated.
  • Attended church where I got to hear Sten lead worship, and it was so great.
  • Enjoyed making healthy pumpkin spice cookies with my mother in law.
  • Had a great workout at the gym.
  • Watched Survivor (from Wednesday) with Sten. We already have a favorite!
This week:
  • I plan on making some great new recipes and sharing them. 
xoxo.
Happy Monday!

Comments