- Went to the dentist and have NO cavities for the first time, in about 4 years. I have been flossing everyday, and I think this really helped me.
- I have been attending yoga, spinning, and yogalaties classes and feel much more centered, much less stressed, and overall much better about myself.
- I am reading the Psychology of Eating. 2nd Edition. It is very interesting and reminds me of textbooks Dr. Hjelm had us read in College.
- I am leaving on Friday for New Buffalo, MI for a girls weekend, and I couldn't be more excited.
- Had my first bonfire of the season, equipped with s'mores, wine, sweatshirts, and smart wool socks.
- Laid outside in the sun on Saturday and took a nap!
- Went to bed at 9pm, and woke up at 7:30a. That is 10.5 hours! I feel rested and rejuvenated.
- Attended church where I got to hear Sten lead worship, and it was so great.
- Enjoyed making healthy pumpkin spice cookies with my mother in law.
- Had a great workout at the gym.
- Watched Survivor (from Wednesday) with Sten. We already have a favorite!
- I plan on making some great new recipes and sharing them.