Skip to main content

Monday, Monday!

Happy Monday. Can't believe the weekend is over. O.V.E.R. It ended prettttty abruptly when I climbed back up the stairs and took my window seat on the Megabus for my 8 hour journey home. Luckily I was prepared this time with 3 magazines and a book I've been wanting to read "Hunger Games". It wasn't such a bad ride overall. Yes, the girl next to me spilled sticky pop on the floor, yes, I was in the middle of 15 Moody College kids talking about their Fall break... but on the whole $30.50 for a round trip ride to Minnesota for: a night out with Laura... a morning of pumpkin pancakes with "m and d".... a baby shower... walk with mom... before dinner girl chats with my sis and my mom... dinner and games with the 'rents, the Bernards and the Erica... an early morning run in the Grove.... church with my dad bringin' it!... and lastly a quick bake sessh with Emily. Phew!

Back to reality this morning when the alarm went off.  After work, Sten and I and made a MUCH needed trip to the grocery. We got the essentials to make a new favorite: turkey bacon wrapped chicken stuffed with goat cheese. Yes, it is a mouthful... and DELICIOUS!
look at the goat cheese ooozing out!
3 ingredients. turkey bacon, chicken, and goat cheese.
all wrapped up ready for the oven
Dinner tonight with my main squeeze. 



Bacon wrapped chicken stuffed with goat cheese.
  • Turkey bacon
  • Chicken tenders
  • sun dried tomato goat cheese.
stuff with cheese, wrap in bacon. Season how you like. Bake at 450 degrees for 20 mins.

Eat with someone you love eating good food with.

This is a big week and I have a couple pumpkin recipes to share...  and much to do!
Tuesday: Bunco.
Wednesday: Carving Pumpkins with small group
Thursday: Free night/ Emily's Birthday!
Friday: Kate's Birthday!

This is going to be a GREAT one.
xoxo,
e

Comments

  1. Oooooh I hope you're liking The Hunger Games! I'm on the third book. Could NOT put it down. Sounds like you had an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh sometimes i stop in on your blog to see what you're cooking....so glad you're trip on the megabus was a success :) miss all you seminary folk! hope you're well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment