Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes

doesn't this just scream "it's fall!"?

Today I am home alone as Sten is in Batavia on Thursday's. It's the perfect time to blog and catch up on things that I don't like to do while he's around because it takes away time from being together. I made these cupcakes on Tuesday night and brought them to work on Wednesday for a co-workers Birthday. I got rave reviews! They take no time at all and only a couple of ingredients.

I love the way these look without frosting
success
Here's the recipe:

Cupcake- 
  • Spice Cake Mix
  • 15 oz. Pumpkin Puree
Mix. Bake at 350 degrees for 20- 25 minutes.

Cream Cheese Frosting-
  • 4 oz. Cream Cheese
  • 1/4 Cup Butter
  • 2 Cups Powdered Sugar
  • 1 tsp Vanilla
  • 1-2 Tbls Milk
  • 1tsp Cinnamon
Beat cream cheese and butter until creamy add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth. Frost liberally!

Unfortunately, my mom and I are challenging ourselves to "no sweets until Thanksgiving" so I didn't get to try these little goodies- but I've had them before and I know they're good!

Happy Halloween weekend to everyone! xoxo. erica

Comments

Popular Posts