|July 19th 2008. Sten purposed!|
|pre-dating. awkward (Spring 2005).|
|First trip to Bay Lake together.|
|First year DATING anniversary|
|My 21st Birthday at Winter White Out|
|Our first trip to Mackinac Island|
|Honeymoon in Mexico|
|One of my favs.|
|Our first Christmas together|
|First camping trip in Estes Park|
|Our first house- that we already don't live in!|
|1st night in the first house that we already don't live in|
|First anniversary in Colorado Springs|
|Snow shoeing in Estes|
|Wedding season of 2010|
|Family vacation to Mexico!|
|On the ferry to Isla!|
|First Bulls Game!|
|Family Camp 2011|
|Nights out in Chicago!|
First of all, Sten got better looking with age.
Today we are celebrating 3 years of marriage and I couldn't be happier. My favorite things about Sten are as follows:
- He loves Jesus and challenges me to live a life full of patience, unconditional love, kindness, faithfulness, and self-control.
- He makes me laugh SO much.
- He keeps me in check when I am being ridiculous and over-reacting over kitchen mess-ups or the way I look.
- He tells me I am beautiful when I really need to hear it.
- He is my chauffeur and always drives because he knows I don't like to.
- He gets my coffee ready every evening so I just have to press start in the early morning
- He remembers our funny memories with his razor sharp memory
- He loves his family so much and loves my family too
- He is going to be the best dad.
- He REALLY cares for people
- He is a true man of character.
- His smile warms your heart.
- He encourages me to chase my dreams- even blog writing and card making.
- He has stayed by my side through our many ups and downs.