Skip to main content

november list.


It's Novemeber and I never made a list of things I want to do this month! Here it goes:
  • Enjoy Chicago with Darby. Eat great food, shop downtown and have great conversations.
  • Make Apple Butter in my crock pot
  • Make Friends-giving very memorable.
  • Start on my Christmas cards so that they actually get in the mail and delivered in time for Christmas.
  • Bake a pumpkin roll.
  • Go home to Minnesota!
  • Celebrate 3 years of marriage to the man who makes my heart beat.
  • Listen to J. Biebs "Mistletoe" on repeat until I learn the whole song by heart.
  • Find a fun new restaurant
  • Take the stairs every chance I get. 
  • Continue the challenge with my mom to eat NO sweets until t-giving.
  • Eat lots of turkey and be thankful for allllll of the wonderful blessings in my life.
November is my favorite Month. It really is. There is so much anticipation building for Christmas, but nestled in the calendar is this little Thursday full of family, laughter, thankfulness and a grand meal. I am really going to live it up this year. Make every day count. I have lots to be thankful for.

xoxo. e

Comments