Skip to main content

Thankful.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I couldn't be more excited to see my family. When we were little Thanksgiving was a BIG deal. We always had a full house of cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandpa/grandma. It was a 2-day event and everyone was at the Print home. It was so anticipated and when it was over it was such a let-down. We played house, made up commercials, ran around the house, and spent the night on the floor of the basement- slumber party style. I hold those memories very close to my heart. Being around family is the ultimate treat.

Tomorrow's the big day and I didn't want to miss out on my Thankful List:
  1. A place to be on Thanksgiving, surrounded by people who love me despite my long list of imperfections
  2. A childhood filled with unconditional love and what it looks like to have a strong marriage and a healthy relationship with Jesus Christ.
  3. My main man, Sten. Don't know what I would do without this guy.
  4. The people who make life more fun. Friends.
  5. My hobbies: a creative mind, a bakers heart, and legs that can run.
  6. The sunshine on my face. I am so thankful for warm sunny days.
  7. Financial Peace University. For giving Sten and I the knowledge to live without money stress.
  8. My whole family! and my 2 new nieces or nephews on the way!
  9. A warm bed and roof over my head.
  10. This time in my life, to be young, and live fully.
Feeling very filled this morning. xoxo. edc


Comments