Skip to main content

Deck the Halls with PB Balls!

Peanut Butter Balls.
Good morning.  We are officially 3 days into December and I can't even believe it. But, for real. Can't believe it. My dad said it best in how I want to live my life this Christmas Season... My dad is pretty spectacular. He has all of these nuggets of wisdom. Sometimes I wish I could get inside his mind and pull out of few of his thoughts so I can use them for my blog. But, I will stick to baking, running and making lists. As I feel that is what I am good at.
A list for today, because it is Saturday and I love lists:
  • In a few minutes I am going to wake up Sten so we can drink coffee out of our Christmas mugs and think about what we want our day to look like
  • I had a wonderful week. It went by in a flash and I enjoyed all of my evenings especially: working out with my friend Andrew at Equinox. He is the best trainer in the city of Chicago and I am still a little sore 2 days later. Let me know if you would like his number ;)
  • Went to the CristKringle Mart with Kate and Peter last night, then ended the evening with Swedish Pancakes, and White Christmas- and of course a little card game.
  • Today I plan on starting my Christmas cards, relaxing, and enjoying every minute I get to spend with Sten in between his studies-- he is almost HALF WAY THROUGH SEMINARY!!
  • On Wednesday I made Peanut Butter Balls. They are easy, and melt-in-your-mouth good. I am posting this early, so maybe you can add them to your Christmas Cookie 2011 list!
Peanut Butter Balls:
1 1/2 C. Peanut Butter
1/2 C. Butter
3 -3 1/2 C. Powdered Sugar
1 tsp. Vanilla
Chocolate:
6 oz. Semi-Sweet Choc chips
2 T. Butter

Combine PB, Butter, P. Sugar, and vanilla. Mix until soft dough forms. I ended up using my hands mostly. Shape into balls and let firm up in the fridge for about an hour. Melt butter and choc chips together. Using a tooth pick, dip the PB Ball in the chocolate mixture. Place back in the refrigerator for about 30 mins. ENJOY!
Also, a few of my favorite picture as of late:
Sten and Elin (looking incredible adorable together)

Does this get any better? LOVE them.
Date night at Tre Kronor. With my super handsome little husband
 Happy December to all. 
I am challenging myself to remember the true magic of this season- Jesus Christ. Luke 2:1-20
xo.e

Comments

  1. Now my question is, if you can only make one, do you make the pb palls or the pb banana balls??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would make the PB balls, because they are Christmas-y! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment