|Peanut Butter Balls.|
A list for today, because it is Saturday and I love lists:
- In a few minutes I am going to wake up Sten so we can drink coffee out of our Christmas mugs and think about what we want our day to look like
- I had a wonderful week. It went by in a flash and I enjoyed all of my evenings especially: working out with my friend Andrew at Equinox. He is the best trainer in the city of Chicago and I am still a little sore 2 days later. Let me know if you would like his number ;)
- Went to the CristKringle Mart with Kate and Peter last night, then ended the evening with Swedish Pancakes, and White Christmas- and of course a little card game.
- Today I plan on starting my Christmas cards, relaxing, and enjoying every minute I get to spend with Sten in between his studies-- he is almost HALF WAY THROUGH SEMINARY!!
- On Wednesday I made Peanut Butter Balls. They are easy, and melt-in-your-mouth good. I am posting this early, so maybe you can add them to your Christmas Cookie 2011 list!
Peanut Butter Balls:
1 1/2 C. Peanut Butter
1/2 C. Butter
3 -3 1/2 C. Powdered Sugar
1 tsp. Vanilla
6 oz. Semi-Sweet Choc chips
2 T. Butter
Combine PB, Butter, P. Sugar, and vanilla. Mix until soft dough forms. I ended up using my hands mostly. Shape into balls and let firm up in the fridge for about an hour. Melt butter and choc chips together. Using a tooth pick, dip the PB Ball in the chocolate mixture. Place back in the refrigerator for about 30 mins. ENJOY!Also, a few of my favorite picture as of late:
|Sten and Elin (looking incredible adorable together)|
|Does this get any better? LOVE them.|
|Date night at Tre Kronor. With my super handsome little husband|
Happy December to all.
I am challenging myself to remember the true magic of this season- Jesus Christ. Luke 2:1-20