Minne-no-snow-ta!

Riverview Theater - It's A Wonderful Life.

It was an epic day in the life of my blog when I guest posted on The Pickled Herring blog yesterday for day 10 of Scandinavian Christmas. I wrote about making Rosettes.... You can read the complete post by clicking on the link above :)
Here is a photo of the finished product... My mom and I flooded the kitchen with smoke as we deep fried these little beauties, but it was well worth it for the finished product!

We've been keeping busy here in the Motherland. Some highlights have included:
  • The Melting Pot to Celebrate Grandma Carlson's 87th Birthday!
  • Ping-pong tourney down in the basement in which Sten and I annihilated anyone who tried to cross our path.
  • Meeting Pete and Anne for breakfast this morning at The Original Pancake House. It brought a little of Chicago to Minnesota!
  • Last, but NOT least... (possibly my favorite thing I have done in a long while) Last night Mike and Jessica, Mom, Sten and I went to the Riverview Theater in Minneapolis for an 8pm showing of It's a Wonderful Life. The theater is old and charming and the perfect setting to sit back and watch the ULTIMATE feel good Christmas movie.
This afternoon we are attending Jessica's classroom Christmas party where I will be decorating cookies with 5th graders and loving every minute of it. Tonight we are attending the Christmas Eve service at church and I can't wait to be there with my family.

The week is almost coming to an end... Where has the time gone?
xo. e

Comments

  1. Seriously Erica this sounds so awesome! This is why I love reading your blog. You really live life to its *fullest*. Kudos to you and have a wonderful Minnesotan Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts