skinny enchiladas.

In the spirit of a new year and resolutions that come with it, I have adapted a healthier lifestyle and have been finding recipes to coincide with my decision. Over the past year I have visited A LOT of blogs, but, Gina's Skinnytaste has definitely become a favorite! These enchiladas are packed full of flavor with no guilt. Enjoy them while the snow is falling like we did!
hot and bubbling right out of the oven
I felt like I had a million pans going at once... but it was a very easy recipe

Gina calls for flour tortilla's but I used corn and couldn't tell the difference

OOooooo! 
You can check out the website HERE for the recipe and better pictures.
Sten and I got our new computer today! It was all set up when I got home from the gym, and I am IN LOVE!
It's Sunday and unfortunately I had to work. Even more unfortunate was the fact that Sten was preaching this morning and I missed it. Don't you hate it when life gets in the way of doing what you what?? Oh well, we made up for it this evening by cracking open a bottle of our favorite wine, watching some football, eating a hot meal and topping off the night with Downton Abbey. This is going to be a good week. I hope to get in some good devotion time, some perfect moments with those I love, some quality time at the gym and maintain a clean and organized home.

peace. e

Comments

Popular Posts