t-minus one month check in.
Since it is about 1 month until I am no longer 25, I thought is was HIGH time to check in on my list of things I wanted to do this year. According to my calculations I did 65% of the things. THAT'S GOOD! and I still have one month to get a couple of these things checked off the list!
I need to start thinking now about my 26 year list... woohoo! It's going to be a good one, I just know it.
Get really good at yoga Okay, I can't go as far as "really" good, but I am definitely better!
7. Go camping FAIL!
9. Volunteer locally in the community. FAIL!
12. Bake with my cute little niece. Even though she is only 6 mos. I am not going to call this a fail. I just think maybe I was a little ambitious with this one. I think she will be more into it when I am 26
16. Blog at least 3x a week FAIL!
19. Make cards monthly and send them out to all the ones I love. FAIL miserably
20. Visit CO so Sten can fish and be with his brother, and I can hang out with my perfect nephew and my beautiful sister in law. FAIL! Where did the year go??
Yesterday Sten and I got a new computer... it's getting all jazzed up right now, so we don't actually HAVE it in our possession, but I can't wait to set up shop and get to work on some recipes that I have been waiting to share. Our current computer is from 2006 and runs at about the speed of a turtle and therefor I get so frustrated with it, I can't stand using it. I can't wait... I feel like a small school girl waiting to get home for my mom's after school snack!
I have been missing blogging lately as it is a good time to reflect and really take time to enjoy life and all the things that truly bring joy. Like: family, friends, dinner parties and new happenings. Sten and I both agreed over dinner on Friday night, that this blog has really made us appreciate this last year. It's just FUN!