Tarantino's Double Date Tuesday Night.

Happy Tuesday, today I bought 2 restaurant.com certificates... I am a sucker for a good deal.
Deal one: $3.00 for $25.00 worth of food and drink for (4) at Tarantino's
Deal two: $3.00 for  $25.00 worth of food and drink at Tapas Gitana.

I'll take it! We cashed in deal one tonight with our friends Joel and Megan, and I am so glad we did. This is the perfect neighborhood Italian joint in Lincoln Park. It was 1/2 price bottles of wine too!  We had wonderful conversation, delicious food, and great wine.
a cozy nook with friends.

Loved the plates... and the pizza :)
The atmosphere was perfect for a double date night.
I am reminded time and again how thankful I am in for this time in our lives. We're young, free, and lacking major responsibility. When will we ever have this in our lives again??

This year I hope to buy lots of restaurant.com coupons and go on many more Tuesday night dates. What a nice respite from the week!

xo.
ericadanielle

Comments

Popular Posts