Skip to main content

Happy 1st Birthday to my blog.

I can't believe that one year ago I became a blogger. It's easily become one of my favorite pastimes and an excellent way to catch all our memories. I have become much better at enjoying the small things life has to offer, and making grand plans in the areas I wish to expand my life.

Here is a snapshot of some of my favorites this year:

my first post.

my quarter century goal list.

our new table

sharing the banana chocolate chip muffins recipe

running the half marathon with Em.

going to Pennsylvania, MN, Michigan and Door County over the summer.

when i surprised stenny with a new tv.

finding out that my sis and my sis-in-law were pregnant and expecting in MAY! aunty x2!

friendsgiving 2011

recapping my 3 fantastic years with sten as a husband.

finding a small group who encourage, love, and pray for one another

christmas in MN

mexico vacation with friends.

finding pinterest.


It has been a fantastic 1st year blogging and I can't wait for year number 2. Thank you to all who read my posts and give the recipes a shot. My heart swells up inside from the encouragement I receive, and I get so excited when someone has tried something that I found to be worthy of sharing with friends.

cheers! xo. e






Comments