weekend to-do's

So glad it's Friday. Doesn't it seem like 4 day weeks take longer than 5 day ones sometimes?? Why is that?

Sten is at NP Basketball practice, I can't wait for him to get home. I just need that "the weeks over, it's time to do weekend stuff and have fun" hug. I think that's my favorite thing about Friday's... coming home and seeing Sten and having a happy hour Cribbage drink. It's a small tradition that we've started, and I love it!

In college I babysat for the most wonderful family and since moving back have been able to see them a few times. The boys are all grown up now and so mature, but they will always be 3yrs and 5yrs old to me. Sten and I were invited to their house for dinner tonight! Can't wait to see them and catch up.

I am planning on sleeping in late tomorrow (with the help of my small little sleeping pill I am going to take tonight) So I wake up on Saturday ready to take on the day. I have to get ready for the Super Bowl! I can't wait to try out the recipes I have chosen. Sunday is going to be a Funday. I can feel it.

Day 3 of no sweets: CHECK. It's not easy, and I am not feeling any different... but I am determined!

happy friday.
erica


Comments

Popular Posts