monday green beans.

Have you ever made roasted green beans? They are so tasty. I made some with our taco's tonight-- I don't know if they went together very well, but I had to use them up. Full of flavor, and incredibly easy- make these today!
Spread green beans on a baking sheet. drizzle with EVOO, pepper, garlic salt and parmesan cheese. Bake at 375 for 15 mins until tender. ENJOY!


Things I am looking forward to:

  1. seeing the Hunger Games tomorrow!
woooooooooohooooooooooo! There is nothing better than the movies. I can't wait until 5pm tomorrow to walk out of the Hyatt and across the river to the theater.

Yesterday Sten and I bought a bench for our table on total impulse. We went into IKEA and left about 20 mins later with our new bench! So awesome. I love it and I can't wait to see it in use this weekend for our dinner party with Caleb, Emily, Joel and Megan! Pictures to come....

xo.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts