Skip to main content

Pizza Bites. e-z!


Last night small group was at our place. (Have I ever mentioned how much I love my s.g.?) My sister in law made these Pizza Bites and shared the recipe with me.... They are perfect for a gathering and make your home smell warm and homey :) They were enjoyed by all. It's really just 3 ingredients, as the topping is optional.

Need a quick appetizer, that is delicious and sure to please? ... Pizza Bites!

1 Tube Pillsbury Pizza Dough
8 String Cheese
Pepperoni
------
1 T Butter
1/2 tsp garlic salt
1/2 tsp Italian seasoning

Roll out dough, cut into 24 pieces. Cut each string cheese into 3's. Wrap dough around pepperoni and cheese and seal. Place, seam side down into a greased pie pan. Bake at 400 for 18 mins.
Melt butter and mix in spices. After removing the pizza bites from the oven, brush the butter mixture over the bites and serve hot with some marinara sauce if desired! YUM-O.

I hope you have a chance to make these-- pronto! I am off to the gym to burn these puppies off and get in a good sweat!

xo. e

Comments

Post a Comment