baking party

Highlights of Saturday:
  • baking with the most adorable flower girl in the world
  • Titanic 3D
  • Rock Bottom rooftop
  • survivor catch-up.
Kira is the sweetest thing. Here she is as our flower girl and now she is all grown up and a FANTASTIC baker. We had a baking party yesterday and it was so much fun. We are both chocolate fans, so we made Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate frosting. Double trouble!
 We chatted about camp, her new baby sister that is due in a couple weeks, school, cousins, movies, and of course how silly Sten is.

 Master baker!
 it's a little hard to read, but it says: Kira Erica :)
Doesn't she melt your heart?? We started getting pretty creative with our decorations after a while. Can't wait for my next bake date....

After baking I headed downtown to the theater to see TITANIC 3D... It was everything I hoped it would be and MORE. Here we are in our 3D glasses.

After the movie we walked to Rock Bottom and sat up on the rooftop. Mandy and I were still a little emotional watching Jack and Rose in that final scene. Have I ever mentioned how I have the BEST co-workers in the world?

Sten and I caught up on Survivor from Wednesday night and I must say "One World" is turning out to be a pretty good season. I know that barely anyone watches Survivor, but it is one of the best shows on TV, and our favorite!


I'll never let go--
e.

Comments

  1. So cute! And she IS the sweetest thing! The only things equally sweet are her sister and all her other cousins... Matthew is SO lucky to have them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts