Skip to main content

Funfetti cookies!

Do you want to eat something fun?

Then I have the PERFECT recipe for you!

FAST, easy, a crowd pleas-er and COLORFUL!


Bring FUN to your next gathering :)
Boy's like Sten REALLY like them!
 I made him pose for this picture by telling him the only way he could have *another* cookie is by letting me take his picture ;)


Made these little gems Tuesday night. I found them on Pintrest, had an extra box of Funfetti Cake Mix 'laying around' and instantly got to work. They are ridiculously easy and insanely delicious. They were a total hit!!

RECIPE:
Funfetti Sandwich Cookies

makes approximately 24 sandwich cookies

1 (18.25) package Funfetti Cake
2 eggs
1/3 cup vegetable oil
2 tablespoons milk - or water (I used water, bc I didn't have milk)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Pour cake mix into a large bowl. Stir in eggs, oil, milk, and vanilla until combined. Drop teaspoons of dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 7-9 minutes in the preheated oven. The bottoms will be light brown. Move cookies to a cooling rack, cool completely before assembling.

Frost bottom side of half the cookies. Top with unfrosted cookie. Roll edges in assorted sprinkles.


I made my own vanilla frosting: 1 stick butter, 2-3 C powdered sugar, vanilla, dash of water.

To me these tasted like a little slice of the best cake in cookie form you have EVER had. Make them!

On other notes:
- Sten is the most supportive, kind, and encouraging husband I could ever dream of. I cannot even begin to name the things he does for me on a daily basis but he makes me smile and I just feel like the luckiest lady.
- Finally tax season is over and I get my mom back! I've missed her SOOOO much. She has been so busy this year and I haven't had her to talk to. She is the one I tell everything to, the things that no one else cares about- my mom cares about. I am just so glad she will be available again.
- Tonight I had some friends over for dinner. It was so great to be around our table and just chat. Our apartment feels like such a home to me because I have had so many special people around our table. I am so grateful to have girlfriends in my life. 
- I am in Emily's wedding in September! I can't wait to see her marry the man of her dreams! I am so happy for them and so excited to be a part of her special day.

I said I was going to go to bed at 10p and it is 9:59. YIKES! xoxo.e

Comments