HomeMadePizza. + UPDATE.
2. Smear your ingredients on the crust.
We love trying new concoctions. But this one will definitely be repeated.
Here is my Pre-Baked crust. No one likes a soggy crust.
This is the best Pizza in the world- Thai Chicken. WHOA.
This is tonight's pizza. sun-dried tomatoes, chicken, onions, and green peppers...mmmm!
This is called Sten and Erica MasterPiece. REAL pepperoni, and REAL mozzarella. We don't make this one very often because it is not the healthiest. But it might be the tastiest!
In other news.......
Blogging world. I have missed you.
I am going to use that lame excuse that "work has been busy"... because it is true! Seriously, where did May go?
May was a big month for Sten and I. We became Aunt and Uncle x 2! Couldn't be more thrilled. We take our duties as Aunt and Uncle pretty serious!
May also concluded Sten's 2nd year of Seminary... Can't believe we have 1 summer and 1 school year left. I feel like we just moved here.
I can already feel June is going to be a good hot summer month. These are some things on my wish list:
- Run in the heat (June starts my training for the October Marathon!)
- Bike to the beach
- Get Kate into the city so we can live like the rich and famous.
- Make fresh foods and try some new salad recipes.
- Go camping.
- Have a cookout at the home we are house sitting for a couple weeks.
- Eat lunch outside more and get some Vitamin D.
- Go to a pool.
- Go back to MN for a friend's wedding that I have known and loved since 5th grade :)
Tomorrow is Monday, but lets not forget how much I LOVE the Bachellorette, therefore, Monday's are fun again!