lots of happenings.

I have had QUITE the week!! Highlights include:

- Emily's Bachelorette Party.
- Dinner dates with Katie and Karoline
- Mom, Jessica and Amos coming to Chicago
- Elin's SECOND Birthday party
- Cards with K+ P

 Emily is getting married SOOO soon. Isn't she a complete beauty?

 I can finally check "ride around Chicago with 10 girls in a stretch Hummer" off my bucket list!
 this. little. man. is. so. so. so. so. so. so. so. dreamy.
 this picture sums us up.
 PERFECT beach day.
 Am I in Chicago?!?!?!?
 He couldn't be any cuter!!!!!!!
 My mom is so awesome. I love everything about her and hope I am exactly like her when I grow up. I love her with my whole heart.
 Me and J + A. The beach is where we spend our happiest moments together. She is my confidant and my biggest fan. I feel so lucky to have her in my life.
 We went to Ravinia. The wonder of the ultimate adult picnic lives on.
 Cafe Ba Ba Reeba! My favorite Chicago spot.
 Uncle Sten: warming hearts of little nephews everywhere.
"little" Elin turned 2!!!!!!!!!!! She is as cute as ever and more beautiful than she will ever know. I have LOVED watching her grow over the last year and am absolutely honored to be her Aunt.

Needless to say, it has been a full and filling week. I have cherished the moments spent with those I love. Sten and I are packing up to head out to Michigan straight from work tomorrow. We are literally oozing with excitement!!!!can.not.wait.!!!!!

xo.
e

 

Comments

Popular Posts