4years.

Sten and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary Wednesday night and I wanted to make sure I did some documenting. Last year I made this nice post about the past 3 years. It is so crazy to think another year has gone by. Sten and I have made some really great memories this year-- so many fun vacations and quiet nights at home, date nights in the city and big talks about future. I am lucky to get to do life with him. He is my favorite person and best friend.

We celebrated at q Chicago, a BBQ restaurant that is the perfect mix between down home southern cooking and upscale city appeal. We LOVED it.

As we sat down to dinner our waiter arrived with 2 glasses of champagne. Sten looked at me quizzically as I looked at him the same way. We were pretty confused until our waiter said "Happy Anniversary from Mandy and Brennan!" Seriously? I have the best co-workers ever. I literally started crying. It is not very often  you meet someone like Mandy, who literally always thinks of others.

After toasting to 4 years and sharing our favorite memories of the year we ate until we couldn't eat anymore and literally rolled out of the Gold Coast.

 muah!
 look at this place and all its charm!

This just goes to show, I am a much better photographer than Sten :)

 our surprise Chamagne!
 This was a wonderful night, one I will always remember!

Love you Sten!
xo. e

Comments

Popular Posts