happy november: White Chicken Chili.

I can't believe its here! November means:

- my favorite holiday.
- our 4 year anniversary
- voting
- minnesota vacation
- seeing my family.
- cozy weekends at home with Sten
- crockpot meals and lots of soups.
- daylight savings.
- dark mornings and early nights.

A couple weeks ago I made this soup and Sten and I just LOVED it. I can't wait to make it again. It's called White Chicken Chili and I found it here. It is literally the EASIEST thing I have ever made, just open the cans dump them in and let it cook!
Ingredients:
About 4 Chicken Breasts
2 cans of Black Beans
2 cans of Corn
1 can of rotel
1 pack of McCormick White Chicken Chili seasoning

Instructions:
 Empty cans of beans and corn and Rotel (juice and all) into crock pot, add the seasoning packet, and the chicken. Cook on low for 6-8 hours, shred chicken and return to bean mixture. If it is not "soupy" enough, add some water or chicken broth.

YUM! I put some greek yogurt, jalapenos and cheese on mine and it was even better!

I hope I find lots of time this month to be thankful for the many things in my life that God has given me. I had a rough Monday and Tuesday and was really feeling down, so today I am thankful the people around me who love me even when I am not easy to love.
xo. erica  

Comments

Popular Posts