Skip to main content

Chocolate Kiss Peanut Butter Cookies.



Growing up Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies were one of my favorite Christmas treat. My mom made these and fudge EVERY year without fail. The choco/PB combo is a favorite for many, myself included. Sten's family calls them nipple cookies.... interestingly enough I find myself calling them that now too. Whatever the name they are GOOD and should be made in your home this year.

Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies:
Yield: approx 36 cookies

1/2 Cup Sugar
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
1/2 Cup Butter
1 egg
1 tsp Vanilla
1 1/2 Cup Flour
3/4 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
___

1 Bag Hershey's Kisses (I used Dark Chocolate)

Preheat oven to 375.
Mix sugars, PB, egg and vanilla. Add flour, baking powder and baking soda until well combined. Shape dough into 1 -inch balls. Roll in sugar. Place 2 inches apart on an un-greased cookie sheet. Bake 7-9 mins. Remove and immediately top with a Hershey's Kiss.

So so good!

Sten reminded me today that in 2 days he will be 5/6's of the way to being a master :) Friday is the last day of the semester. I can't believe we'll then have five little months until he graduates! How awesome is that?? I am so proud of him. He has been pretty calm and collected for the most part, and always makes a conscious effort to be home when I get home from work so we can eat dinner together and hang out before going back to the Library. I feel especially thankful for him tonight.

I hope you will try this cookie! Add it to your Christmas baking list :)

xo. be merry,
Erica


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. It makes about 36-- also, I noticed in the recipe, it was missing the 1/2 Cup of butter-- don't forget that!

      Delete

Post a Comment