Skip to main content

Christmas cookies bake-a-thon.

On Saturday Kate came over and we baked 4 different cookies in 1 short little afternoon. Baking is so much more fun with friends. We chatted our way through mixing, rolling, cutting, baking, cooling, and decorating before heading to a Christmas party with girl friends. I so miss Kate since she's moved out of the city. I wish I lived in the house next door and we could bake every Saturday have dinner parties on the regular.
I've decided to share a cookie a day this week. It will force me blog (something I love), and share my Christmas cookie recipes!

In other news- it still has not snowed in Chicago! I am jealous of my MN friends and family whose instagrams boast about the Winter Wonderland that hit the cities this weekend.

Stayed tuned for cookie recipes this week!
xo.
erica

Comments