Skip to main content

Egg Bake Christmas Wreath

This morning I had brunch with a couple girl friends. It was so nice to sit at the table with the sun shining through the windows and catch up. Friends are the best. My sister-in-law introduced me to this recipe and it is such a winner. I don't know how anyone COULDN'T like it. Eggs, breakfast meat, cheese and crescents? YUM! It's super easy and only 4 ingredients.
 Step by step photos...
 I used turkey sausage, but you can use bacon too.
Scramble the eggs- I used 1/2 egg whites
 layer the eggs on top of the cheese...
 Then close up the wreath!

EGG WREATH adapted from: this blog

Ingredients:

1 can of crescents 8 count-- I used reduced fat
5 large eggs-- I used 3 whole eggs and 2 egg whites
1 cup of shredded cheese (1/2 on the inside of the wreath, and 1/2 on the outside)
1 pkg (6 ct) turkey sausage

Bake at 375 for 15 mins. ENJOY!

We are headed out to the suburbs to watch WHITE CHRISTMAS with Sten's family! I love traditions and this is one of my favorites because it includes: family, Swedish pancakes, and a warm cozy home. I can't believe Christmas is almost here!

xo. Be Merry!

Erica

Comments