Skip to main content

MEXICO 2013

It's so hard to believe that a week ago we were over halfway through our family vacation to Mexico. It was the perfect vacation filled with tons of sunshine, family time, reading, relaxing, games, sunrises, sunsets, runs, and really good food.
Isla Mujeres is a small island off the coast of Cancun. It is quaint, and endearing and a place my family has absolutely fallen in love with. I am so glad Sten and I were able to go this year. The island feels more and more like home and it was so hard to leave. I took a lot of pics and I'd love to share some of them....
I didn't quite capture it before the wave!
 The UltraMar ferry we take over to the Island
 The first morning we drank our coffee as we drank in the view
 Sunset pic.
 View from our roof
 morning run
 Mom and I walking to the beach
 Love all the colors

 North Beach. There is nothing more beautiful
 Favorite girl in the universe.
 He was the cutest beach bum for miles and miles.
 Where I spent the majority of my days while reading Gone Girl- the BEST vacation read EVER.
 Now if this picture doesn't just SCREAM Mexico, I don't know what does.
 Out to breakfast. Sten and J
 My awesome BIL and me.
 Fresh squeezed OJ
 a real parrot!
 Best buds.
 do you see the little gecko?
 roaming the Island.
 Our beach spot, every. day.
 my new anklet, that I already lost.
 The Isla streets.
 Dinner the last night. Right on the sand watching the sunset.
 and boy, was it BEAUTIFUL!

 My love.
 Last morning sunrise run



 our place

 We played games and ate our breakfast each morning on those little chairs!
Hi dad!!

 Goodbye Isla Mujeres!

:( so sad to leave!

It was a great vacation. I have never been one of those people who like to "get back into the swing of things" so..... we are back home where it is 14 degrees and instead of hours of beach lounging, I am sitting at work! But that's what makes vacation so special, and I feel so blessed that Sten and I got to enjoy this time with my family.

xo.
Erica

Comments

  1. gorgeous photos, Erica! I'm glad you had a nice trip. your cute little nephew is getting so big already. Steve and I have never gone any place tropical, and I get scared that we've missed our chance now that we have N. someday! :)
    floral&fudge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little nephew is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment