Valentine's Cupcakes for 2.

Valentine's week is here! As of right now Sten and I have no plans for Thursday, but I do know that I will be making these cupcakes! Last year we stayed in and it was really nice to dodge the crowded restaurants and cook at home (a new tradition, perhaps?).

These cupcakes are super tasty and easy, and there is no temptation to have more than 1 :) I made chocolate frosting, which I think really added to the deliciousness.



Vanilla Cupcakes
Yield: 2
From the kitchen of how sweet it is

1 egg white
2 Tbls Sugar
2 Tbls Butter
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 C Flour
1/3 tsp baking soda
1 Tbls Milk

Mix ingredients together. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.

Chocolate Frosting
Yield: 2 cupcakes

1/2 Tbls Butter
1/2 C Powdered Sugar
1 Tbls cocoa powder
splash of vanilla
splash of milk.

mix until smooooth.







Sten and I really enjoyed this treat tonight as we watched Biggest Loser.
I hope everyone hugs those they love a little tighter this Thursday. I have so many people in my life that I would love to share a cupcake with this Valentine's Day- I hope you do too!

xo,
Erica

Comments

Popular Posts