Delicious Cinnamon Swirl Coffee Cake.

This recipe is a keeper. It turned out beautifully, and was so tasty. I found it on allrecipes.com.




Cinnamon Swirl Bundt Coffee Cake.
Ingredients:
- 1 C sour cream (I used light)
- 3/4 C Butter
- 1 1/2 C Sugar
- 2 1/2 C Flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbls cinnamon
- 1/8 C white sugar
- 1/8 C brown sugar

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350
 Grease one 10in bundt pan.
Cream 1 1/2 C sugar and butter, add sour cream, eggs, and vanilla.
Mix together flour, soda, and powder.
Add to wet ingredients. Mix.
Mix together sugars and cinnamon.
Pour half the batter into prepared pan.  sprinkle generously with cinnamon sugar mixture. Cover with remaining cake batter.
Bake 35-40 minutes.

After cooling, I topped with a little butter, powdered sugar, cinnamon glaze and p. sugar... :)

ENJOY!

We're supposed to get another big snow here tonight... Why oh why??! I am very much over the winter and crave some warm temps and the bright sun. I thought the ground hog didn't see his shadow?? Doesn't that mean we are supposed to have an early spring :)

xo
Erica

Comments

  1. mmm! I've been making a lot of bundts, but I'm pinning this one because I like that you made it from scratch! :)
    floral&fudge

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts