Pinterest Cookies

Thank you all for the love and support of Baby Carlson! Such a fun time, I loved reading your encouraging words and congratulations! Thank you!!

Sten was out in Geneva last night and I stumbled across this recipe on Pinterest the other day and wanted to give it a try. I've never strayed away from Mama Prints chocolate chip cookies, but these claimed to be the "softest, chewiest" cookies ever, so I wanted to give them a try. I must say.... I was NOT disappointed! Not quite as sweet as my usual recipe but definitely soft, fluffy and chewy- and they held their shape perfectly. They look straight out of a bakery. I will most likely make these again! 



 
Recipe: Best-Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies from Apple a Day
 
Ingredients:
3/4 C butter
3/4 C brown sugar
1/4 C Sugar
1 egg
2 tsp. vanilla extract
2 C Flour
2 tsp. cornstarch
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 C Chocolate Chips (I used mini)
 
Preheat oven to 350.
Cream butter and sugars, add egg and vanilla.
Mix together dry ingredients, add to butter mixture.
Add chocolate chips
Roll into little balls.
Bake 7-9 minutes.
 
These are just the cutest little cookies. My taste-testers at work enjoyed them as well.
 
2 hrs and 15 minutes left of work until the WEEKEND! woohooo! I have an empty inbox and I am ready to put on my green outfit and hit the town.... green water in tow. :)
 
I hope you'll try these cookies.
xo!
 

Comments

Popular Posts