Skip to main content

Kentucky with Eddie Spaghetti.

 This past weekend the Print Family converged for a weekend in Kentucky! My Grandpa lives in a home out there and my Aunt and Uncle/ Cousins (and their kids) all live in the same city. My Uncle Dan came from PA; my mom, dad, sis and Amos came from MN; me from Chicago and we had a little reunion. It was so fun to be together and see my Grandpa.
I love my Grandpa so much- he is so special to me. He makes me laugh, loves us like no other and gives the best hugs, kisses, and cheek squeezes (he's Italian). He's boisterous, and he loves to eat pasta and donuts (my kind of guy).
I feel so blessed to be part of this family. To see the way my Grandpa loves us all, and to see how much we love him. He's a very special part of my life and when he passes away and gets to be with the Lord and my Grandma he is going to be missed immensely. My due date is 4 days from his 90th Birthday! When I left he patted my stomach and said "I know I probably won't get to meet you little one, but I love you, just keep cooking in there." It hurts my heart to think that our kids won't get to grow up with the same kind of influence as my Grandparents had on me. But I am so grateful for the parents who raised my parents! Our kids will definitely be loved and spoiled.

I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked, but here are a few.

 Amos and Grandpa checking each other out for the first time....
 J and me with Eddie Spaghetti
This little bugger! Because every blog post is better with baby "A".

xoxo,
Erica

Comments