Baby Shower!

On Monday I drove to Chicago for a baby shower that Kate threw for me. It was girly and wonderful and so good to see friends again. We ate delicious food, decorated baby headbands, opened adorable gifts and ended the night on the roof overlooking the city.
 

 

Kate thought of every girly touch- TONS of pink :)
Food spread
Dessert bar.

Decorating baby headbands.
OPI "It's a Girl" Nail Polish favors.

Rooftop lounging.


Thank you for the amazing shower Kate!! LOVE YOU and baby J.
I don't know if I will make it back to the city before the baby's born so it was so nice to spend some time there visiting and catching up.

Now I am back in Menomonie and ready to tackle some more home projects! Today Sten and I walked to a little coffee shop by us for breakfast, then spruced up the yard and planted flowers. Next up: Nursery! I am nearly through my July list of things to do! We've been busy! I think the remainder of the summer is going to fly by.

Feeling very loved tonight and thankful for all the amazing people in my life.
xo.
Erica

Comments

  1. what a wonderful shower!
    I love all the pink--from the desserts to the OPI polish :)
    you look pretty in your striped maxi dress!

    www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet baby shower! Filled with love for you and baby girl Carlson!! Miss you! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts