Updates.

August is almost over and it flew by in a flash. Sten took his annual trip to WY to fish and I spent the week in the cities with my family. My sister threw me a shower and then I went crazy getting all the last items we need for the baby. Lots of great Craigslist finds and hand-me-downs...
After Sten got home we spent 2 days at the Leadership Summit with the Cedarbrook staff. We finally made it home only to turn around a day later- back to the cities to go on a boat ride for my dad's Birthday. It was the absolute best night on the water: clear, calm and beautiful, we're trying to convince my parents they need a boat :)
We left for the Cedarbrook staff retreat 2 days later at Lake Beauty Bible Camp. It was awesome to spend time getting to know the staff and their families. I already miss relaxing at the lake and dinners at the picnic tables! Cedarbrookers joined us for the weekend for Family Camp and we were able to meet a lot of awesome people. So glad we were able to get away!
Now we're home and I have been working feverishly on decorating the baby room. Although still not complete, I have dumped out my art bin and have been creating some master pieces of my own :) I am just past 35 weeks and very anxious to meet our little girl.
We're ready for ya little one!
Thank you Jessica for throwing me such a special shower. You are the best sister a girl could ask for.
 Future girl cousins. So lucky I get to be in this stage of life with J.
 I love how everyone is laughing in this picture.
 Captain Sten
 
Skipper 
CRIB! Diapers are ready....
 The mobile was the craft for the shower my sister threw me- everyone made those elephants and my sister put it all together. I love it. Sten's aunt knit that little blanket. I LOVE the pink boarder.
One of my projects

I love the nursery. I go in there every hour. I sit on the glider and pray for our little girl that she would grow up to love God, others and herself. It feels unreal to have a crib in a room in our house. We cannot wait to meet her and show her all our favorite things about life. 

Ready for some fall temps- never thought I would say that :)

xo.
Erica

Comments

Popular Posts