Low Carb Chicken Enchilada Bake.

The other night I made this pinterest recipe. It was very easy and extremely delicious. I really haven't been finding new recipes lately because we have just been grilling so much this summer, so it was nice to get into the kitchen and chop, dice and assemble a meal! We loved how it turned out and there were leftovers, which is always the best part :)
In the past week I have been trying to set the table and have dinner ready when Sten gets home. I appreciated this growing up, and hope to continue to make dinner time a really special time to be together as a family. Yesterday I even used our cloth napkins- I thought to myself- why not??

 The ingredients
 I didn't buy low carb tortillas because I already had these... so I guess, I can't call this recipe Low Carb :)
 Chicken Mixture
 Corn and Black Bean layer. REPEAT
 Top with tortillas and cheese
 And- Bake!
 Added some fresh salsa and sour cream on top.
Dinner is served!

2 1/2 C chicken breast, shredded
1/2 C diced tomatos- I used Rotel
1/2 C Salsa
3/4 C Enchilada Sauce
1 tsp taco seasoning
1/2 C Low Fat cottage chesee blended
1 C. corn
1 C black beans
4-6 tortillas cut in quarters
chicken broth
1/2 C shredded cheese

Pre-heat oven to  375.
Serves 6.
Mix chicken with first 6 ingredients
Mix together corn and black beans
Dip tortillas in chicken broth.
Layer tortillas, then chicken mixture, then corn and black beans. Repeat. End with tortillas and top with cheese.
Bake for 30 mins.

This is going to be a good week! I can feel it.

xo. erica










































Comments

Popular Posts