Skip to main content

28.

Monday was my 28th Birthday. I love Birthday's and that morning was especially grand because I woke to Lucy's happy squeals and smiles. This year has been the best yet, it was the year I became a mom and we started a new chapter of life in Menomonie. 28 is destined to be great as well!

Below is my 28 list:
1. Enjoy EACH season, even the winter
2. Sit out on our front deck as.much.as.possible.
3. Read a few (non Bible Study) books
4. complete the "summer list" Sten and I created last week
5. Take Lucy on her first camping trip
6. Run a half marathon
7. Perfect my bagel recipe.
8. Have more dinner parties
9. Celebrate Lucy's first Birthday with a BIG cake and lots of tulle.
10. Enjoy Friday night dinners in and morning devos with Sten.
11. Get a hair cut
12. Get creative
13. More snail mail
14. Random acts of kindness each month
15. Start something special
16. Find my favorite running path
17. Win at my families "no sweet treats" challenge 
18. Visit my favorite people and places this summer
19. Get new glasses
20. Wear more sunscreen
21. Go cross country skiing
22. Sing Lucy songs everyday
23. Be thankful everyday
24. Eat sushi
25. Swim in Lake Menomin
26. Sew
27. Blog more
28. Live simply

Monday night Sten and I went out for dinner in Eau Claire, on Tuesday we celebrated with my family and then got up Wednesday morning to go to Lucy's quarterly eye check-up. Things are looking great and the Dr. is very happy. So are we. I've felt so loved this week from all the messages, texts phone calls etc.  What a great Birthday.

xo, erica

Comments