Skip to main content

BAGELSSSS

Ever since moving to Menomonie there have been 3 things I continue to wish this little town possessed:

1. Starbucks
2. Target
3. a Bagel shop of any variety

The other day Sten and I took matters into our own hands with regards to #3 and made our own bagels. It was such a fun adventure and was a complete success. I know bagels are terrible for you. In fact, the stat I once heard in college was that eating a bagel was like eating 6 pieces of bread. That must be why I love them so.


They toast up so great in the morning and we just LOVE them. Next up, I want to master a little extra zest with some spices, cheeses etc.


We had a little photo shoot with Angie Green last week and this picture just captures my little Lucy girl so well. LOVE this bug sooo much. She'll be 6 months old in 2 weeks! Where did 1/2 a year go? Right now she's: laughing, making lots of funny noises, rolling, grabbing for everything, still sleeping through the night and taking 2-3 naps, patching 5 hrs a day and making life so much fun. We've tried: bananas, puréed blueberries and pineapple, avocado, and rice cereal and she isn't wild about any food yet. Oh well! She loves: music, ring toys, coffee shops, looking outside, constant movement, baths, bows, books, Sophie the giraffe and being held. We give her lots of attention and we're so glad she's ours!

xo,
erica

Comments