Well, we're halfway to a year. It's flown by! Seems like yesterday we were bringing Lucy home. This stage is so fun. Here are some updates:
- Lucy is jabbering, growling and laughing lots. She must have a lot to say!
- she can sit unassisted- sometimes she still topples over...
- her first tooth is popping through! I can feel it and see it when she laughs
- she's tried: rice cereal, avocados, banana and pears. So far pears are the only thing she hasn't spit out
- she took a bottle for the first time in 4 months!
- she thinks peekaboo is so funny, as well as any silly song Sten makes up and sings to her
- she goes to bed at 7pm and wakes up at 6a. She loves her bedtime routine which includes a bath and lots of lotion and singing. She still eats about every 4 hrs and takes 2-3 naps during the day.
- she's patching 6 hours a day and doing great! It doesn't seem to bother her and I'm so grateful for that.
- she's started to ALWAYS want to be held. During the day we spend a lot of time walking around the house or baking something in the kitchen. Sometimes it feels overwhelming bc I just want to put her down and not have her scream, but I know these moments will pass and I'll never get them back- so I usually just scoop her up and on we go!