Eddie Spaghetti

My Grandpa passed away this morning while my dad and aunt sang him the hymns you would always hear him whistling. My heart is hurting knowing I'll never get another cheek squeeze, or hear him say something funny, but I'm also so, so happy that he is with Jesus. I can't find the words to describe how amazing a man he was- you'd know it if you met him. He loved his family, fishing, and donuts, but he loved Jesus most of all. So much so that when he had to make a voice mail greeting a few years back he said- "you've reached the home of Ed Print and his best friend, Jesus Christ..."I know he's catching a million bass while eating donuts, and talking to my Grandma and Jesus right now in heaven.

Can't believe I was lucky enough to call him Grandpa.






 XO
Erica

Comments

  1. Beautiful words, Erica. He was a great man and he will be missed. I will be thinking and praying for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for your family Erica. What a sweet man and I know he will be missed!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts